Assistant General Manager APPLY NOW
Alamo Heights & Downtown SA 38000 - 45000 usd /
hour Sun, Oct 10, 2021
Full Job Description
Currently hiring Assistant General Manager to focus on FOH operations, customer service and training of FOH staff. AGM is expected to work in conjunction with ownership, General Manager, and BOH manager to ensure guest satisfaction.
This position will mainly be based out of our Alamo Heights location. However, some coverage for our DTSA location will also be required.
Prior restaurant/café management experience required.
Self-starters, dependable hard workers, and happy people with a positive attitude are highly valued. We need people who will take ownership of their work and complete tasks without supervision.
Assistant General Manager Job Description
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House operations
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize, schedule, and supervise shifts
- Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, developing, and disciplining junior management and hourly staff
- Control inventory by ordering, reviewing usage reports, analyzing variances and taking corrective actions
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards
- Accomplish company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Manage, train, monitor and coach Team / Crew Members
- Direct and assign employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
- Adhere to and monitor employee compliance of the employee handbook, policies and practices
- Perform opening and/or closing duties
- Complete weekly and daily inventories as needed
- Assist in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforce a customer service mentality and ensure all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit resume and cover letter
2021-10-10|||Alamo Heights & Downtown SA|||||||||0rG8RzqXQ3kH.rFE|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||38000|||45000|||true
APPLICATION FORM * Required