Revolución Core Principles
We strive for continuous improvement across our entire business.
Our core principles are built around being Plant-Forward, Sustainable and make our products from Scratch.
We aim to do better daily. Better for the Community, Better for the Environment, Better for You.
Better for the community
- Our monthly operating expenses go back into the local economy by using local artisans and suppliers: Farm to Table, Bread Box, Goodflow Honey, Fiesta Tortilla, Village Farms, Soncrest Farms and B. Catalani Produce which has been locally owned and operated in San Antonio for over 100 years.
- Our coffee is responsibly sourced.
- Our coffee farm partners meet rigid ethical, sustainability, and quality standards
Better for the Environment
- Juice pulp is donated to vegan farm not landfill
- Returned glass juice bottles donated to nursery and schools
- Never used plastic cutlery in the decade we’ve been in business
- Use strawless lids
- Use eco friendly and recyclable packaging
- Our coffee is roasted in-house on the lowest carbon footprint commercial roasters available.
- Our coffee is roasted with no vents, no gas, no emissions. Zero Emission Roasting.
Better for you
- We use fresh and local ingredients delivered to our shop everyday.
- From scratch kitchen: cashews, rice, oats and raw sprouted almonds are blended and pressed to make plant based milks to serve in our food, smoothies, nut milks and acai bowls.
- No canned, boxed premade items or ultra processed items ever enter our kitchen.
- Only 6 non plant based items in our kitchen: homemade turkey chorizo, nitrate free bacon, monterrey jack and sheep’s milk cheese, Milk-king creamery non-homogenized milk (no GMOs, Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics) and cage free organic eggs from Soncrest farms.
- Daily we press 20 vegetables & fruits to make our cold pressed juices
- We use more 50 raw vegetables, fruits and plant based ingredients to create made per order meals and homemade dairy free sauces.
- Fresh and curated ethical coffee in every cup.