We are growing and are looking for an experienced General Manager or Operations Manager with a deep understanding of managing daily operations in a Fast Casual environment to help reduce costs and increase revenue.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall business and take ownership of (2 San Antonio & 1+ Austin locations). These tasks include ordering, financial planning, supervising employees, maintaining sanitation standards and monitoring safety. Much of the job role also requires the ability to handle human resources and accounting processes such as hiring and payroll.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for our business and is willing to take ownership of the day to day operations.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Inventory Management and suggest ways to reduce costs and waste
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Recruitment and Training of Department Managers and Supervisors
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience in a Fast Casual business as an Owner, Operations Manager, General Manager, or similar role
- Acute financial management skills with expertise in reporting on and managing COGS, Labor / payroll to increase profitability
- Ability to introduce and implement best practices, processes and procedures
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- clear and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- Comfortable with leveraging technology to manage operations: Breadcrumb, Excel, Quickbooks and etc.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- BS degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
- A friendly and outgoing personality -- must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- A love for wellness and the food and beverage restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
Compensation is based on level of experience and initiative.
2021-12-31|||San Antonio & Austin|||FOH||||||e6UdrAM-itRLp1Mp|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single||||||||||||false